Omron communication

pallet

I have a Omron CQM1H-CPU11 PLC and demo software, what communication cable do I need. This would be my first thread as I am a new member. Pleaase be patient if this does not go well. Thank you in advance for your help.

Far as I remember
Pc Serial port to PLC D type connector
PC(2) PLC(3)
PC(3) PLC(2)
PC(5) PLC(9)
PLC(4) PLC(5)

Omron have grate simulator.I don't know what the capability of the demo.
But if the simulator work,that what you need for learning.

peripheral port cable is a Cs1w-cn114 the cable number for the serial port
mentioned above will also work as its mentioned on the post but in the Omron book of cables its wired slightly different (cable 202)
2-2
3-3 this part is the same as in the post
4-7
5-9
6-8
7-5
8-4
1-shield
the first half is the female db9 second half is the male half
the Omron book of cables cat number is 9752