Unitronics

Frosty

Hey all;

I would just like to know if anyone has used a unitronics V290 to communicate to another device i.e: barcode reader, vision system etc. I'm currently using one to communicate to a cognex insight micro 1400, and i'm having difficulty setting up the comms i'm using tcp/ip but its the structure of the ladder to init and connect the socket is where i'm having problems(I think), what i'm seeing is the socket initilises but it doesn't connect, anyone who could offer some advice (not get a new plc, cause i'm already thinking of it) i would greatly appreciate.

Many thanks in advance......

Similar Topics

I have a nice project in Visilogic that I have been asked to re-create in Tiaportal/Siemens. (Bosses / maintenance want to standardise on one...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm gonna try to make this as clear as possible. For a project, we have 3 Unitronics PLC's controlling each a machine. The company that...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a customer that has a V530 that the screen died on him. He has asked me to come out and pull the old program out of the bad...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just started on Unitronics PLC's. I cant get the HMI and PLC to communicate. I am getting an error unable to connect to VNC server on...
Replies
Views
Hi ! i need to connect 2 plcs . S5 Siemens to > Unisream of unitronics . my idea is to do RS232 by the I/O . Meaning to use 1 output from the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom