Auto change CV in Manual Mode PID

chprcr

I have a PID that always runs In manual mode, due to having an unstable Analog input. At times in my process I would like to change the CV of the PID downward automatically by a specific amount, followed by a gradual climb back up to the original CV setpoint. Using upcount/downcount feature of the PID doesnt acheive the return to the specific setpoint I need to control the process.I use GE fanuc 90-30 PLCs, Versa-pro, and Cimplicity HMI. What is the best way to accomplish this?

Similar Topics

Hi All Do you know if there is a way to change the process screens automatically (e.g per 10sec.) in wincc v11? Thanks
Replies
Views
I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm new here. First of all I just want to say that you guys are very knowledgeable and reading your posts on here has saved my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I m having a problem with wago 750-862 plc. The plc won't start automatically in run mode after a power reboot. I've also tried the...
Replies
Views
I have 32 masters in a linear topology network chain. I would prefer to use AL1xxx series from IFM. They do support device level ring if that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom