Allen Bradley files

comfortzone64

I was trying to download one of the allen bradley files and open it to read it. Its an .RSS file. How do you read these files? Sorry but I'm new to this. Thanks

You will need RSLogix500 software and RSLinx to communicate with the SLC or MicroLogix processor. If you don't have it contact your local AB rep.

Do you already have the .RSS file? If so post it here (zip it first) then someone here can create a PDF file of the program and repost.

Last edited:
Using RSLogix500 software. If you will note the file (I presume you mean one of the ones in the 'downlaod' section on this site) then someone here could provide a PDF version of the file.

Thanks the files I was refering to was, 2 COMP CHILLER.RSS
and lights.RSS
Thanks for your help. It would be great if someone could provide it in PDF version.

Its just a little over 300kb in pdf form so I zipped it. It is just the program files if you need other parts I/O config,channel config etc. let us know