Allen Bradley PV550

jed

Does anyone know how to reset a PV550 touch screen back to factory settings when it has a program in it that has caused RSLinx to not see it? Also the Config button is on a page that is not accessible.
The model is 2711-T5A16L1, the one to connect to a PLC5.
Rockwell said it is possible to use the download program (WinPFT)on the RS232 (printer) port but I could not get this to work.

See PDF below to access configuration screen.
Tell us more about how you are trying to connect, driver, cables, which port on the PV and your computer.
DF1 driver with a straight thru cable should work.
Another way to download a new program is with a memory card.

Similar Topics

Trying to write a program for a PV550 (2711-T5A16L1, Ser. B, Rev. E, FRN 4.46) to test the touchscreen. I wrote a program with 16 pages and on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here. I am trying to find good places to sell some surplus items that I have that isnt through ebay. Does anyone have any sources...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom