Importing CAx data to SIMATIC Manager Hardware configuration

mohsin1234

Hi
When I am trying to import data from EPLAN after configuring in EPLAN Electric P8 Simatic manager is showing the error Parent Object Does Not Exist Plese can anyone tell me how to import the data from CAx system. & What is the Parent Object at the time of importing.

Similar Topics

As the title says, I'm trying to figure out a way to import and export recipe files from an external CF card to a USB drive and vice versa. I've...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
I am working on trying to send and receive lists of BadgeIDs and User Access levels from a windows application to my system. My current theory is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am doing a side project where the HMI will play an mp4 file when a certain bit turns on when I toggle it from the PLC(384kb dig I/O)...
Replies
Views
Long time member, first time poster. Last night our plants wireless network died, shutting the whole plant down. As a result, I have been tasked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom