Flashing bit on PLC 5 (Allen Bradley)

Guimmie

Hi!

I need one bit flashing on a PLC5 (AB)...

For a SLC500 I used a system file bit that make it but for PLC5 I can't found anyone...

I would like to know if there is some bit that makes it or if there is another way to do that on PLC5

Thanks!

So there's no system file bit for that like in SLC500?

Okey I will try this...

I though something similar but I hate using timers!

Thanks anyway!! 🍻

S:23/0 will give you a 1 sec pulse
S:23/1 will give you a 2 sec pulse

And so on and so forth no need for a timer unless you need a specific interval less then one second or you need to synchronize it with some other function.

Kick-It-Up said:
S:23/0 will give you a 1 sec pulse
S:23/1 will give you a 2 sec pulse

And so on and so forth no need for a timer unless you need a specific interval less then one second or you need to synchronize it with some other function.

That was exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!

You can also create your own free running timer in a PLC/5 that is similar to the SLC500 S4 file.

Create a self resetting free runnig timer with a large EVEN numbered preset.

XIC T4:0/DN TON T4:0 .01 32760 0

Use bit T4:0/ACC/0, T4:0.ACC/1 T4:0.ACC/2, T4:0.ACC/3, etc for a clock pulse with a duty cycle of .02, .04, .08, .16, etc.