slow network abb ac450

panthripu

in our system we have some abb 450 PLC and HMI connected together through masterbus MB300.All nodes are connected to the bus through transivers.For last few days communication between the nodes has become very slow.The transivers have been changed . the end resistor(terminators) have been checked and found ok.the PLC communication cards have been changed but the problem persists.Anyone have experienced same problem ?

Similar Topics

I am trying to monitor a customers profibus network with a laptop, but when I click the glasses it takes a few minutes to get to the live screen...
Replies
Views
I just installed a system using a 9300-ENA network device. The uplink port is connected to the plant network and the local to a L30ER compact...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have a few sites that we maintain, there connections are not that fast but generally reliable. My problem is with Twincat system...
Replies
Views
I work in a large plant that has a large system involving 2 Contrologix PLC's, PLC-5 used a s a communication link, and multiple SLC 500 and...
Replies
Views
hello again! i have a dh+ network with 3 slc 5/04, 2 panel views, and 3 pls 5/25. one of the plc-s have a panel view connected with it . on one...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom