HART transmitters configuration via PLC - DONE

val_99

Ok guys, now I may say, it is working. I have developed a project utilizing Allen-bradley ControlLogix PLC, Hart analog input module 1756-IF8H and PanelView Plus. I can view major data and perform basic transmitter settings, including range (both for analog and hart parts), zero transmitter, tag ID and damping time.
I'm attaching an image so you can get an idea of what it is.
So, my question is, would it be ethically and professionally to start offer this utility for some moderate price?. And second - would some one be interesting in such utility.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Ok guys, now I may say, it is working. I have developed a project utilizing Allen-bradley ControlLogix PLC, Hart analog input module 1756-IF8H...
Replies
Views
I have some HART transmitters flowmeters & Temprature transmitters...can I connecet it to 1756 - IF 16 analog input card of Controllogics PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone talk me through interfacing my Rosemount wireless HART transmitters and Smart wireless gateway to a GE PACSystems RX3i...
Replies
Views
Guys, I've got a Prowhirl 73 a client site that's never worked correctly since they installed it. After a little investigation, found that the 73...
Replies
Views
I would like to install a non HART device in a system that uses HART, do you have a converter
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom