Truck pics (as requested)

leitmotif

OK so here are pictures of 56 Chev pickup that will become electric. The bed is a 58 bed so don't let that confuse you.

File size too large so cant upload as picture. Wont let me attach file since they are .jpg files. PM me if you want to see it - I can get them to go on email.

Well I tried to meet the request(s).

Dan

Dan, there's an excellent freeware program called IrfanView which allows you to swap graphics through dozens of different formats. In addition to that, it also allows you to juggle file size vs. picture quality in formats like jpg, where this is possible. As a rule you can reduce a jpg picture to something like 10% of it's original size with very little loss of picture quality. If you Google IrfanView you'll find the site near the top of the results list.

PS it is also very undemanding on the installation. If your company doesn't like you installing your own programs permanently on your company PC, it will install on a USB stick.