Texas 545 integration

shaun croman

I am looking at upgrading a scada package hanging of a serial link to an old texas 545 PLC.
What I would like to do is develop the new scada screens on another machine over ethernet

Does anyone know of any products that you have heard about or used to aggregate the serial coms to another serial port and ethernet.
I have looked at using a redlion data station- but would welcome comments on any experiences out there

Similar Topics

Anyone know of a good place to take PLC classes or anyone looking to tutor a PLC novice in the Dallas, Tx area?
Replies
Views
Hi, Just looking for a quick pointer. I want to upload an old program out of a Texas 305 PLC. The program was last downloaded in the 90s so...
Replies
Views
Upgrading an old TI PLC with a chassis PN 500-5840. has terminals on top and bottom but can't find a wiring diagram earlier. Help!! actually...
Replies
Views
I have been through a little of bad weather being from SC, the last couple years we have had a few bad ones but being in the upper midlands my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I have a customer who still has quite a large number of machines that is still being controlled by the old Texas 5TI sequencers. I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom