Wireless modem for S7

Plc_User

I have and S7 CPU with ethernetconnection and an MP377 on ethernet. The customer is not willing to allow me VPN-entrance to the controller. Is there a way to use a modem f.i. gprs that can be connected to the ethernet of the S7, while I on the other side can connect by the internet?
Thanks

I have used gsm modem from this company with good results. Siemens has products as well but they are more $$$.

Pro4 has a gprs/ethernet modem but i have never used this myself.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I have looked around the Sierra Wireless site for answers and haven't come up with anything concrete there. I'm looking to get the...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have a small project of water wells. I need to transmit waters wells data to client PLC within 2 Km range by using wireless data...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I would like to do the following project in a crane which runs on Siemens PLC S7 300 CPU 315. Its connected to a TP 270 (Touch panel)...
Replies
Views
Wanting to go wireless with some of our modicon PLCs and link them to our Modbus+ network. I found this apparently soon to be available. Anybody...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My setup is as follows, Micrologix 1500LRP - connected via serial cable to a Juni CDMA wireless modem. My problem is that i cannot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom