Using Tags in Proface GP Pro

craig_avanzar

Greetings

I am using GP Pro PBIII on an Omron 2301H and a Mitsubishi A Series CPU. I wanted to move some function switches to a new screen to get rid of some clutter. On the original screen there was a W_0000 tag writing to a D0040 address. I moved two switches to the new screen and copied the tag to the new page as well. This new page does not work now. The page that I moved them from still does with what is left on there. I tried verifying that there were no other tags on the original page. All of the switches worked normally on the original and I just cut and pasted them to the new page. Seemed to be pretty straight forward at the time but now????? Do I need to create a new tag with the same functionality as the other one? Say W_0001 that still writes to the same register? I verified that in the original program that the same tag is used on several different pages before I made the move.

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks