Faceplate and TP177B Color PN/DP

Krcedinac

Hello to all,

I am trying to use faceplate that I have created before with TP177B but I can not insert it in the project screen. At first I thought that the problem is the size of the faceplate since the panel is small. After size reduction I still can not put it in. Does anybody has idea why?

Regards

Hello again,

To be more precise... I can not use faceplates with TP177B color at all. Is there any reasonable explanation?

Hello Bratt and thanks for answering.

Try to create empty project with this device and then try to drag and drop the faceplate from standard library to the screen. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

fcp.JPG

I tried a configuration with a TP170 and i cant use faceplates with this device.

If i change device type "Project-->Change device type" to a device from the 270 series then i can use faceplates.