Siemens Coros OP5 Operater Panel

hei,Seppo
I have simatic 95 u and coros op 15.would you
tell me Where i can find software to coros op, first i must
backup old data and then i want connect coros op and 95 u
with together
i have step 5 v6.6 program but it doesn't works with coros.
this is my home hobby.not work...
sorry my english , finnish is better.

Upload OP5 successful but couldn't open the 005 file in Comtext

Recently, I uploaded the program from OP5 using Comtext v 3.01. The transfer is succesull with the message of "Mess:124 Transfer Finished".

However, my comtext crashed when i am trying to open the file that i had transfered. Any ideas what's wrong with the file? I had transfered few times but also have the same problem.

The OP5 i'm using is having V1.30/1. I notice during the process of transfering, it finish very fast once it reached 70%. Almost a jump from 70% to 100%. May it be a problem??