Plc problem

tanweer

Can any body show me how to solve the plc problem,i have one problem of plc seimens s7,i m not getting the output even i have by passed the inputs required for that.

I am not a Seimans programmer but perhaps your rung is not executing due to a programming error. In an Allen Bradley PLC I look for a statement that tells the particular RUNG file to execute if I cannot get an output to change when I know it should. One example would be to us a JSR (jump to subroutine) to tell the ladder file to execute. If the JSR is not there in the main part of the program the ladder file will reflect all inputs but the outputs will not change.

did you download the program

as such there should not be any problem.if you are writing program , you should download it.also the FC where you have written program,should be added to OB1.and i think it should work.