Beckhoff

a7med918

Hi all
How r u ?

i have S300 system this system consists of DC drives - DC motor - PLC - some encoders and Beckhoff this Beckhoff is some i/p and o/p i have some o/p comming from PLC entering this Beckhoff and some o/p from it entering as i/p to PLC and i dont to determine the main function of Beckhoff i want to know what the main process maked for i/p going to it and what is the different between PLC o/p and its o/p

THNX

What model numbers are on the Beckhoff hardware?

I am thinking it is a Beckhoff controller exchanging control signals with the S300 by using some discrete IO.

What is the model of the Beckhoff?

The S7-313 may send an output to an input on the Beckhoff. For example, the S7 may need to tell the Beckhoff to cycle. The Beckhoff may then tell the S7 a cycle is complete by sending an output to and input on the S7.