Proface AGP 3302 communication problem

nijaseng

I am facing a problem in one of my machines .The HMI (pro-face AGP3302) is having some communication problem with PLC S7-224. Whenever one alarm arises in machine then the panel is loosing its graphical displays and showing communication error.I have checked with all settings including baud rate ,port selection of both controller and TP.
Can we download any proface free version software from any sites? what should be the cable configuration for communicate with PG .
The TP is having 2 com ports and one USB .I have checked my PLC and it is communicating to my PG properly.Please help me

Thanks
NIjas

Can't help with the free software but I'm just curious.
The Proface does communicate with the PLC and loses comms ONLY when an alarm is detected?
Do you use alarm pop up windows or anything?
It just sounds strange.