Opto 22 Brain Boards

I have two Opto 22 Brain Boards in an older system. Does anyone know or have software that I can communicate with these boards. They each control a 16 I/O bank of Opto 22 solidstate devices...

Thanks everyone :cool:

Opto 22 has sample code in BASIC that shows how to write a communications program. Contact them. If you can't get it, I MAY have an old manual I can scan and mail to you.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have some EVAP units that use an an OPTO 22 SNAP-PAC-EB2 Brain to control I/O. I downloaded the latest basic software package from OPTO...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anybody know if it is possible to run Yaskawa's DriveWizard software on a PC, to monitor and configure V1000 VFDs that are connected to...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble finding an OPC Server besides the OptoOPCserver that will communicate with the LCM4 controller. I know the LCM4 is an obsolete...
Replies
Views
Hi, Has anybody controlled and monitored a PowerFlex 525 VFD using Opto 22's PAC Control? The client is still undecided between EPIC or staying...
Replies
Views
Hello every one!!! (1) I got problem in connection of encoder 12 v and delta plc EX ... How can i connect encoder with delta plc beacuse delta plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom