Siemens Simatic OP270 Trending/Data Logging

Andy S

Hi Guys,

I have setup some trending for a process that I'm working with using a Siemens Simatic OP270 Touch screen display. So far so good, but the customer now requires the trend logging to a CF card, so that we can see a greater timeline/history of what's been happening with the process data. At present I'm using the trend as "real time cyclic" triggered but I think that I need to change this to "Log" type to enable logging to the CF card? Does this sound right, and has anyone got any experience of data logging to a CF card in this way? Thanks.

I think you are correct. You will need to setup a log to do this then display the log in a trend. I use PC run time so I don't know about CF.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to set the clock in the PLC based on the time/date that's set on the HMI. So far this doesn't appear an easy thing to do with Siemens...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need to change the page on a Siemens OP270B Display from the PLC. I understand that within the “Area Pointers” section it’s possible...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I’m tackling an application where I need a user to enter a password on a Siemens OP270B display to login and gain supervisor...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , It has been several years since I used Siemens Software . I’m looking to purchase the software for a Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
I'm just trying to figure out the right method of adding a DO card to an existing rack. It's not the *next* open slot, but I have to move the AO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom