Showing an array value in WinCC Flex doesn't work

userxyz

Showing an array value in WinCC Flex doesn't work ??

Array index 1 has value 4:

DB3322.jpg

Array setting in the DB:

DB3323.jpg

Showing The value in wincc flex:

DB3324.jpg

In Runtime I have zero ???

DB3325.jpg

WinCC Flex configuration:

DB3326.jpg

In WinCC Flex, array numbering always start from zero.
Thus, your variable ORDER_NUMBER.VARi[1] in Flex points to ORDER_NUMBER.VARi[2] in S7.
To align both arrays on Flex and S7, change the S7 array from ARRAY[1..500] to ARRAY[0..499].

Okay thanks

Weird, why is this different then a PLC ?

JesperMP said:
Thus, your variable ORDER_NUMBER.VARi[1] in Flex points to ORDER_NUMBER.VARi[2] in S7.
To align both arrays on Flex and S7, change the S7 array from ARRAY[1..500] to ARRAY[0..499].

Thanks

Okay thanks

Weird, why is this different then a PLC ?

JesperMP said:

:)

First the Byte Swapping thing with the discrete alarms, now this...

tssss

Weird guys at SIemens,

I've red something funny a while ago... 2 Siemens dudes that were engineers. The one eated the other one. Canibalism. In germany. They're totally crazy :)

cjd1965 said:
Thats Siemens logic for you. :)

Jesper

DO you know why I can't connect many I/O fields to an array of strings ? See my other post

JesperMP said: