OT: UD 166 Rating

Clay B.

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have been asked by one of my sales men to spec a control system using a "UD 166" standard. Acording to him it is a German Standard. I have done a search nad found nothing relating to this standard. I know Germany follows ATEX standards now. Still curious what UD 166 is suppoed to mean. If anybody can point me in the right direction I would really appricate it.

Similar Topics

How can I spend<$166 on 1769-RTB40DIO Allen-Bradley replacement terminal connectors? I have, as a learner, an Allen Bradley CompactLogix 5370...
Replies
Views
Has anyone successfully setup an F7-xx user settable parameter in the V1000 (or A1000) VFDs? I am communicating to an RA CompactLogix PAC via...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need suggestions. I want accumulate operating hours from a simple XIC condition, so I'm thinking a RTO with a 60000 or 3 600 000 preset, 1...
Replies
Views
I've been developing a tester using a Micro850 in Connected Components Workbench and part of that tester requires me to scan a barcode every test...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom