Panelbuilder 32

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
In the tage editor there is a column for update frequency. Selctions are 1 to 9. Can't find any notes on what the difference is between a 1 and 9.

Seriously, now. Update Frequency is a funny thing in PanelBuilder Standard. It's not an increment or value but rather a scan ratio. There are really only three levels.

1,2,3 = Fast
4,5,6 = Medium
7,8,9 = Slow

The PanelView tries to read all the tags in the Fast group as quickly as it can over the network. When it's done with two scans of the Fast group, it will scan the Medium group. When it's done with two scans of the Medium group, it will scan the Slow group.

How did it get that way? I don't know. I can't think of a project where I actually had to alter it from the defaults.