Trio to PanelView using DeviceNet

teatime

Has anyone connected a Trio MC224 motion controller to a PanelView Plus 1000 using either deviceNet or one of the other matching protocols?

Hello there,

I am not sure what kind of application you are working on. I have not seen anyone communicating motion controller directly to the HMI. We have a Trio MC206, communicating to SLC 5/05..which sends messages to Automation Direct HMI.

If you found a way to communicate..please do share it with us.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I'm new to TRIO line of controllers, only used mitsubishi PLCs before. I have this MC206X controller which refused to accept connection via USB...
Replies
Views
My PLC is a TRIO Flex 6 Nano and my HMI is a LT4301 Proface. I have a sensor wired up to the hmi and its working correctly. I want to have the HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to learn how to use my encoder with my PLC. I recently got a high-speed counter module (H0-CTRIO2) for my DirectLogic05 PLC. I...
Replies
Views
we have had a vendor come in and suggest a Trio MC405 motion controller that can accept Gcode files and run the x,y and z axis similiar to a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, A customer wants to replace the Allen Bradley PLCs with Trio PLCs in all the coming motion projects. And the drives will be Kollmorgen. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom