Pdiag Problem, Urgent

userxyz

I use PDIAG, but is letting me down...

Grmzz

All alarms work, except some added one's. Compiled in pdiag, downloaded all the pdiag blocks, did in wincc flex a ReBuild All and downloaded.

Problem is: Alarm is generated and can be seen in the CPU:

Alarm: 'Bank 8 staat niet omhoog'
kkkkkk1.jpg

kkkkkk2.jpg

No alarm on the MP277, in the CPU MESSAGES I do have...

Why is this failing ? It makes me affraid of Pdiag...

diffirence

the only difference is that these 3 new alarms are connected via pdiag to bit memory M70.0

But, the message is created in CPU, it's the panel that doesn't take these messages... ?

If the Pdiag and proagent data get out of sync you get a system message about this right after the the system starts and the message that the connection is established is displayed. A delete temporary files and a new download usually takes care of this. Make sure that you show or log system messages so that you can see this message.

Also if you only have one panel or displays all messages on all panels you can activate all alarm_ display classes then all alarms will get displayed even if the proagent data is out of sync.

Alarm_ss.jpg

hey

Somthing must have happened ...

I remember that I SET ALARM_S 0-16 like you say.

But, when I check it, I see <no display class>

I setted it on ALl Display Classes, I'll download it this afternoon and hopefully it will be okay.

Bratt said:
If the Pdiag and proagent data get out of sync you get a system message about this right after the the system starts and the message that the connection is established is displayed. A delete temporary files and a new download usually takes care of this. Make sure that you show or log system messages so that you can see this message.

Also if you only have one panel or displays all messages on all panels you can activate all alarm_ display classes then all alarms will get displayed even if the proagent data is out of sync.

Alarm_ss.jpg

Downloaded, ALL ALARMS OKAY,

Thanks a lot... it's more then time to send you a bottle :)

How come that it still showed Alarms while <no display class> was setted ?

And the synchronised thing, I don't really understand this.

Combo said:
Downloaded, ALL ALARMS OKAY,

How come that it still showed Alarms while <no display class> was setted ?

And the synchronised thing, I don't really understand this.

You have several ways to sort alarms if you have more than one panel. One is to sort with display classes. Another way is to sort by clicking "Generate message per unit" and choose the correct units. This feature was introduced in 2007 and is supposed to override the alarm classes setting. A major difference is that if you sort by display classes alarms are displayed even if the panel thinks that the pdiag data in the plc differs from the data in the panel but you cant do a ladder evauation on the alarm until the data is equal again. If you sort with "generate message per unit" only new alarms are not shown until the data is equal.

I have noticed that if you have Wincc Flexible open and generate the Pdiag data then sometimes Flexible doesent update the alarms and a delete temporary files is needed before download. A system message then appeares directly after the "Connection established message" that says that the Proagent data differs. A delete temporay files and a new download usally takes care of this