Mitsi Q /FX3U

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
I am looking into using a Q as master and a lot of FX3U slaves over ethernet. I need to read the manual but....

Can I broadcast data from the Q to each FX , and return data from the FX to dedicated memory areas in the Q for each FX.

It would be a max of 100 digital and analog values per FX.

I realise I may need to hardcode IP addresses to acheive this

Hope this makes sense.

Hi,

U have to configure the IP address in Q CPU and have to write some basic programs in FX to read the value.

Similar Topics

Can some one please tell me how to connect the two items above. So far i have random data in my (d) regs on the hmi. And its all the same number...
Replies
Views
Connecting a E1071 to FX3U via cab19 cable.....connection horribly slow and HMI keeps freezing! Any advice?
Replies
Views
I have a new application where I am adding a linear transducer and ethernet to some torque stations. The question is does it matter what order I...
Replies
Views
We've got 2 cooling fans on our system. They switch on based on water temperature. One switches on at 25c. The other switches on at 30c. The code...
Replies
Views
I have a siemens 317-2 and an old GOT1000 (GT1675M - V) I am trying to get the darn things communication and having no luck. I have followed the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom