Read out alarm archive of MP377

Plc_User

I have a MP377 with a memory card to store the alarm archive. First question : is it normal it takes very long to read out the alarm archive by the panel. It takes about 4 minutes to view the alarm archive in an alarm window on the MP377 after opening the screen. Normal alarm messages (no archive) are shown immediately. Second question : I am able to read out the alarm archive by ethernet (smartacces) from the memory card. I can open the excel file, but only the alarm number is shown. Is there an easy way to link it with the alarm text. Is there some way to use the internal databases of Flexible to link these two?
Thanks

Do you have the setting for logging alarm texts and error location in the log set to on?

Logssas.jpg

If the log is large it usally takes a lot of time to read it in panel. In WinCC flexible 2008 Siemens has introduced a new file format for logs that they claim is faster and more stable.