A little help

joeparrish

Ok I am new to panel veiw programing I added a screen The same as I have on a few others and had no issues the screen Just has a few indactors and, a go to screen on there.

It downloads and all screen work fine but this one I click on the screen from the main screen takes me there but says (613 required network node not found) then I have to power down to get out of that screen

The Panelview is a allen bradley 550 cat 2711-t5a5-L1
The Plc is a allen bradley micro logix 1500 LRP series c
using panel builder 32 to program

Thanks

Check the links (data) on that screen in your tag editor and make sure they are pointing to the controller the PV is connected to.
NodeName.jpg

NodeConfig.JPG

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I am trying to use pylogix to write to a string array ID_Data_Table_Name. In the array there are 200 possible entries. For...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have a client that has a v-notch chlorinator that doesn't run off a 4-20mA loop, it instead has two discrete inputs that drive the...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I need some guidance here. This is something I came across today when a Ref guy noticed that the HMI isn't displaying the correct time...
Replies
Views
i am a beginner plc programmer and have some confusion, a little help would be appreciated . why do we use a normally close contact when we are...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! So, for my job I need to use the web server of a S7-1200 for setting some variables. Thing is, since I'm not the only one using it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom