Schneider PLC Answer back error

Varcyn

Hi all, ive receive an error from my scada (FIX32) saying "answer back error" for a plc control point.

Ive google for this error but cant find whats the cause for this problem.

Currently using schneider plc, pls help...

Thank you

Need to know what protocal you are using for comms and what plc you are using. There could be a lot of things wrong.

Hi, thank you for your reply. Im using Modicon quatum series, with concept ver 2.5. Card is momentum series.

May i know what does ABE means? Protocol, i dont know what that is. sorry.

The ABE is coming from a point from a exhaust fan, 1 on standby the other 1 is running. Because of this ABE i cant switch over to the standby fan in remote mode. And both fan is running fine when switch to manual mode.

Any suggestion?

thank you

ABE is an interface module from the plc to your inputs/or outputs or analogs. Theres a plug in cable on the i/o module that plugs into the abe and the i/o is wired to the abe.
Make sure the ABE has got power on it and check fuses if you have got a fused ABE unit

Back to the scada problem. By protocol I mean what comms are you using. Modbus TCP or RS485 or Rs232 or what?