Indirect addressing

osamamalhy

Good day
can any one tell me how to do indirect addressing for one bit that should move thought one hundred location due to pulse counter
it is should be like rotating the bit in the one hundred location
or is there any other way to do that

You need to specify exactly the PLC you are discussing.

I assume you mean that the bit will move one place for each pulse? Will there be any other bits which are set to 1 in these 100 bits? Or will only 1 bit in the 100 be a 1 at any time?

thanks for your response
i use siemens PLC
it is water filler .i want to detect the state of each bottel(total number ia 100)during the filling stages
so we had to find out if there is bottel in the first location and the second and so on
related to that we had to do capping or not
thanks again

also it is correct it more than one bit that shall move one place each time

the change shall be related to event in fixed location

I'm not sure if this can work, it is unclear what you are trying to accomplish but why not use a shift register?
Shift your bits accordningly and when it gets to the capper just inhibit the function for that instance and continue on filling after that.
Or even simpler, use a sensor to detect a bottle present at the capper station. If the sensor is on, do the capping, if not just don't.

Regards all of you

i think for the simple shift register i will be limited to the max 32bit while i need 100
for the sensors due the fast rotating speed i will not help
i shall be like a kind of prediction
kindly advice

Good day
thanks for your reply

Bkottaras

i think for the simple shifting the register i will be limited to the max 32bit while i need 100
for the sensors due the fast rotating speed i will not help
i shall be like a kind of prediction
kindly advice

Use FC92 from the library. Select the block then press F1 to get the siemens help.

fc92008.JPG

Read up on shift registers as LD[AR2,P#0.0] suggested.
What speed has to do with shifting bits?
On a pulse you are shifting your bits and move down the register.
Use the set bits to perform whatever functions you need to.
I've never seen a capper running at speeds where you will miss your flag (pulse).