Pulse Generation with FB43 “PULSEGEN

thunb

Hi everybody Now, I having a project in there I will use Pulse Generation with FB43"PULSEGEN".So Does anybody know about it, and you have user's guide intruction manual.Please send for me.Thank you very much

Which plc ? where did you get FB43 from ?

Assuming Step7, highlight FB43 then press F1 for the help, or go to the english ducumentation section:

fb43001.JPG

fb43002.JPG

Last edited:
If you don't know anything about it, or haven't read the manual or the help file, how do you know you have to use Pulse Gen and FB43?
I'm really curious about that decision, please elaborate this.

Last edited:
Thanks

Thank you very much.But I have been reading all document that.Actually this is a new problem for me And I still have some questions people want to ask. I hope that everyone will help me:
1.How The call frequency must be programmed by the user?
2.In my project I I do not use FB 43 blocks that use only block Fb43 so there is no?
My English is not quite enough.So I hope everyone's understanding me
Hope soon to receive feedback from you

You can adjust cyclic time period within HW Config. Open your STEP 7 project, go to Hardware, right click on CPU (in the rack) and chose Object Properties. Then open tab "Cyclic Interrupts" and you see Ob35 and its cycle time (dfault is 100ms).
I don't understand second questions...

P.S. Don't use large fonts, some people can find it annoying...