About Exter T100 touch operator panel

Shohadawy

I'm using an "Exter T100" touch operator panel and the configuration software "Information Designer". I'm developing an application in which the operator should enter a maximum and a minimum value as a range. I want my application to give him a warning when he trys to assign a minimum value that is larger than the maximum value or vice versa. How can I implement this by the Information Designer?

Hi Shohadawy.

There is a function that you can use.
In analog numeric and under the tab called dynamics you have a function called Maximum Value / Minimum Value.

So in your analog "min" choose "Maximum Value", mark mode = analog and enter you "max" adress there. Now you cant enter a value greater then max in your min adress.

Just do the same for your max (but with "Minimum value").

Regards

//edmund

Last edited: