Communication Help required for Siemens S7-300F

geminihassan

Hello,
I want to communicate with Siemens S7-300F PLC.The CPU Model is 315F-2DP and CP Model is CP341.But i do not know what protocol it supports and which OPC Server should i choose to communicate with it.Please help me out!

Regards,
HT

Hello hassan;

If you do not have the parametrization software CD, you can look for the information here:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/27013524

While you are on the Siemens support page, do a search on "CP 341 manual", you should find all the information you need.
Come back to the forum once you have more specific questions on the CP setup and programming.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

Hi Team, require help in getting AB SLC5/04 to talk to Citect 7.2 sp4. via USB 232 convertor using AB_DF1 Driver. RSlinx 2.58 is talking to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need help on this As in my project used Schneider TM241 controller. Now I want to communicate Elite energy meter with controller by...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a machine with 4 powerflex 4m drives that are networked using a 22-XCOMM-DC-BASE with a 22-comm-e card attached. Backstory....There...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I'm practically new to the PLC world, I'm quite familiar with Siemens TIA Portal but I'm currently tasked to program Schneider PLCs...
Replies
Views
I need help from anyone with access to run a test on a 414H, 416H or 417H PLC system. The purpose of the test is to measure the communication...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom