S7 300 CP343(lean) socket communication with VB source example

genesisfm

Hi,

I got a question, I want to communicate between a Visualbasic (6) application and a Siemens S7 PLC (ethernet CP343-Lean).
Right now i'm searching for a small example, did somebody have some code snipes for me with a read / write example (VB and siemens / netpro)?

Other example code snipes (C++ / Delphi / C# / etc.) are also welcome but IF you have VB6 .....

Thank you!

Best regards,

Rob

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I can not see the CPU s7-300 i only see the cp343 as photo the interface is through tcp/ip how can I upload the station via the cp343 module ???
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am tasked with quoting a solution in which our two S7300 PLC's with added 343-1 LEAN CP is supposed to communicate with two WAGO IPC...
Replies
Views
I have been facing problem in establishing communication between two PLCs. I am using Siemens S7-300 PLC and I am using CP343 Lean SIMATIC. NET...
Replies
Views
We want to connect to a S7-300 PLC system via the internet using a CP343 lean module. What we did until now: 1) the CP module is...
Replies
Views
I have an S7-300 and an HMI. The HMI is the only device that talks over Profinet through the CP343-1 module. It's run fine for a couple of years...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom