about SIEMENS mmc card

njdujian

hi,all
1,can u some way to modify the mmc card's capability. eg, modify the 64k to 128k...
2,used the file s7imgwr.exe v1.0 I have a message"error 23 write to MMC card",what's mean? but used the version 0.95 usually OK

can u some way to modify the mmc card's capability. eg, modify the 64k to 128k...
Yeah, and modify a $5 bill to a $50, and $10 to a $100 ... Carry on. It's your risk.

I seem to remember seeing somewhere that the Siemens MMCs have actually 4x the quoted capacity (a nominal 64KB actually has 256KB of memory on it). However there was also a suggestion that Siemens have a writing/reading algorithm to spread data across these 4 areas. Otherwise, if you continually wrote to the same data cells on the chip every time, the life would be significantly shortened.

Ken

Ken M said:
Yeah, and modify a $5 bill to a $50, and $10 to a $100 ... Carry on. It's your risk.

I am not want the $100....
I see a paper say: the MMC of 64k-4m all the MMC 16m,I want to prove it.