Phil this is way OT but hopefully OK Vehicle for sale in Melb Australia

corkers

Hi everyone,

Due to an accident i suffered at work in Jan this year I have to leave the trade. As a result im looking to sell my vehicle.

I have attached a link to the bottom of this post with some photos to have a look at. Its an awesome setup something I expected to have for years to come (the service body can be transfered to another vehicle).

The vehicle is a 06 Rodeo 2x4 3.5L V6 alloytec 5 speed manual Space Cab in Silver. Its original manufacturer's warrenty is valid through till June 2010 as it was purchased June 2007. The vehicle has done 18000kms (as at 09/10/08).

The service body is a Cooks Body Works Sparky Pack which has 8 lockable cabinets (3 down each side, 1 draw for bakelite, 1 draw for cable). All the cabinets have central locking ie when you lock the car from the remote all the cabinets lock too. There is also a conduit carrier fitted which accomidates more than 70 lengths of 20mm conduit, this is also lockable but with a key only.

Heavy duty ladder racks are fitted, its ready to go.

Please don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions on 0414 700 014.

$31,000 ono inc GST (tax Invoice will be provided on request)

Cheers

Andrew Cochrane

Photos

Car Sales Add

Corkers

Sorry to hear about your situation. That is a real nice looking setup. Wish I could help but Australia is a long way to go from Seattle Wa USA to get a truck. Be a long and wet drive back without a long - REAL LONG - snorkel.

Best of luck
Dan Bentler

Car sale add.Its the first I saw on this site.
Unfortunately I can not buy your car.
I liked the cabin you got there.
I drive on similar car Mitsubishi L200.
Your car can not enter here.
You drive on the wrong side of the road over there .

I hope you find customer at soon.

leitmotif

thanks for your kind words. True about the snorkle aussie engines are tough but that might be stretching it.

The body is awesome to work out of everything has its place meters go in one cabinet cordless tools another power tools stored with leads and RCD (GFCI) box.

Great when working with new people "Go to the truck get the green drill case in the middle driver's side cabinet" even the dumbest apprentice usually manages OK.

ArikBY

I believe the brits, indians and aussies have it correct everyone else is backward....:rolleyes:.

Price Drop $27,000 ono.

BTW I heard that Victoria Secrets and Smith and Wesson are merging as a result of the market downturn The new company name "Titty Titty Bang Bang"

corkers said:
I believe the brits, indians and aussies have it correct everyone else is backward....:rolleyes:.

Price Drop $27,000 ono.

BTW I heard that Victoria Secrets and Smith and Wesson are merging as a result of the market downturn The new company name "Titty Titty Bang Bang"

Liked the joke Corkers!
FYI... Japan also drive on the correct side!

PS it's a long drive to the UK as well :nodi:

leitmotif said:
Arik but which side is the correct one
Right or Left
hmmm what about Starboard or Port?

Dan Bentler
We on this side of the pond, know which one is correct.
Thats why they call it RIGHT.

Dan

Right mean. 2 meaning.1.right hand side.2.correct side.(as we know)
I must to say first time I was driving on the wrong side was scary (England country roads with manual gear box).But after few days it was not so bad.

Mickey said:
We on this side of the pond, know which one is correct. Thats why they call it RIGHT.

Mickey

OK so folks in the British Empire may be driving on the Wright side of the road (which in some folks veiw is the Wrong side). Although they may think they are Right, that does not necessarily make them correct nor Righteous.

I am of course a Rebel Colonial and will always dissent but in my defense I dont put my tools in my boot I put them in the trunk. I get too many blisters on my feet with tools in the boot.
Stiff upper lip and all that, ol chap.

I am having a little fun razzing you guys by the way.

Dan Bentler

Last edited: