VB.NET communicate problem with Mitsubishi QJ71E71

goralliz

hi,all.
now i need to develop one VB.net program to send data to Q series CPU following MC 3E protocol.and now,I can connected to E71 module successful,but while i tried to send data to PLC side,program response code is ok,but PLC side cant received any data.
can anybody give me some advise?
My VB code as following:(PC -> PLC,ASCII code)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Private Sub Command1_Click(ByVal eventSender As System.Object, ByVal eventArgs As System.EventArgs) Handles Command1.Click

'Connect to the Ethernet interfece module.

Dim sock As New Sockets.Socket(Sockets.AddressFamily.InterNetwork,Sockets.SocketType.Stream,Sockets.ProtocolType.Tcp)
Ajsock = sock

Dim ip As IPAddress = Dns.Resolve("192.0.1.253").AddressList(0)

Dim ipend As IPEndPoint = New IPEndPoint(ip, "8192")

Me.Ajsock.Connect(ipend)

MsgBox("Connection Completed")

State = Me.Ajsock.Connected()

End Sub
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Private Sub Command2_Click(ByVal eventSender As System.Object, ByVal eventArgs As System.EventArgs) Handles Command2.Click

Dim SData As Byte()

Dim RData(256) As Byte

'Send D4001 to D4003 (3 points) with the QnA-compatible 3E frame command.

'SData = Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes("500000FF03FF000018000A14010000D*004001199512021130")

'Send the data.

Me.Ajsock.Send(SData)

MsgBox("Send completion", MsgBoxStyle.Information)

'Read the response from the PLC CPU.

Me.Ajsock.Receive(RData)

MsgBox(Encoding.ASCII.GetString(RData), MsgBoxStyle.Information)

End Sub

yes I have tried to capture tcp data by ethereal.
Snap1.jpg

PC ->PLC PDU as:
Snap2.jpg

PLC -> PC PDU as:
Snap3.jpg

In this case I changed send message as:pC only send 1995(HEX) to D4000.

Last edited:
Help me to know whether the Mitsubishi Q series E71 protocol (MC 1E/3E) is synchronous (waits until the responce comes) or asynchronous protocol (sends all request and collect all responces asynchronously)?