PSIM SILO simulator

alearon

Hello there,

I am a learner and i am trying to get the PSIM SILO simulator to work for a few days now but still i'm beaten. Anyone kind enough to shed some light?

Thanks
AL

after unpacking i have put it in a directory c:\psim as the windows will not work.
adjust the pif according above and the program will start in dos mode
i am using windows xp and it works.
as the drive used is A: and you dont have a floppy ( i do have it so my program is fully on the floppy) you will have to assign a directory to the letter A.

thanks for your reply,

But wat i meant is. i've been tryin to make the SILO simulator to work but just cant quite do it. wonder if anyone can give me a sample.

your answer really helps too. :)thanks a bundle

Hello all,

For the above question posted by myself. i have found a solution for it. if any newbie like to share their ideas, please do. i will appreciate it very very much.

regards,
AL