Cicode editor crashes

IainH

Is it me?

I'm using MX4 (Cicode) and frequently have a problem with the Cicode Editor (CTCICODE.EXE) crashing - usually when I'm just approaching the end of a big editing session o_O and it's a while since I clicked on save.

Does anyone else suffer from this and is there a solution (other than saving at the end of every line :p)

Iain

Hey Iain,

there are some problems with the cicode editor.

- first you need to check if you are using the last service pack for your versions, some bugs are solved in them.

- Another problem could be the breakpoint lists of the cicode editor. They are known to cause problems. Delete all the ".bpl" files from your project, this clears all the breakpoints in your project and could solve your problem.

Regards,

Marsupilami

Thanks, I've deleted all the .bpl files. Where do I check for service packs?

Only time will tell if things have improved - it is pretty intermittent but happened to me twice this morning - not nice for a Monday :(

Iain

I am not quite shure where you get the service packs for MX4. You should ask your supplier.

I checked www.citect.com thats the original package (MX4 is a special version for mitubishi if i am not mistaken) but i can't find any servicepacks for MX4.

Regards,

marsupilami