s7 200, #216

mad@imap

Hello I have a siemens s7 200 modal number is 216.
I need to cycle between three machines based on run time.
I'm tring to read the real time clock and add seven days to it.
I'm open to any ideas.
Basicaly I have three inputs that will tell me these machines are inabled and three that tell me they are running. When they are running I would like to count the day's/ hours and cycle my machines bassed off of that.

Hi there
There is a "READ_RTC" block. You can use it for your purpose.
If input "T" of this block is VB200
then years value comes at VB 220, month value at VB221......

Press F1 after placing cursor on this block, it will come up with all the explanation.

Manmeet

Hi there
There is a "READ_RTC" block. You can use it for your purpose.
then years value comes at VB 220, month value at VB221......

Press F1 after placing cursor on this block, it will come up with all the explanation.

Manmeet
Dear Manmeet,
Can you please explain me
"
then years value comes at VB 220, month value at VB221......"
I want to use S7-200 for real time application.

Dear Manmeet,
I have tried the read & write real time program from tips but it is not working.That is why i have asked for the help.
Regards
Kamaljit Singh

Dear Dave,
Thanks for your help.But can you please give the sample program to know exact implementation of real time clock.
Regards
Kamaljit