Moving decimal to Hexadecimal

whtrader

Hi all,
I am programming a Omron PLC.
I need advice on this issue I am having. How do you convert
D100 - &150
to
D101 - #150.
If I used convert the &150 will be #96. How to achieve this? Pls advice. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. Actually I am doing a floating point multiply for example 10.90 * 100 = 109.0. Then I do a FIX on 109.0 thus getting +109. I want to use this value as a set point for my pulse counter which is in # format. I tried converting &109 to hex which is #69. Thus the count is incorrect. Thinking back is it possible to convert the counter value to floating and do a compare from there. Pls advice. Thanks.

Similar Topics

I'm a Siemens person, and this is one of my first AB programs. The customer wants everything programmed in Ladder. I have a lot of data (3...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a compact Logix plc and I have been task with configuring alarms into our SCADA when an Analog signal stops moving. The analog...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am a beginner with a Siemens Logo 8 PLC. I would determine the direction of an object if it passes a whole cycle of 2 input sensors. See...
Replies
Views
Can an AOP be removed from Logix? I seem to have some version weirdness from an E&H AOP and I need to see if reinstalling the AOP will correct it.
Replies
Views
I'm making a meal of this, my brain's not in gear. Also, I'm new to S7 TIA/WinCC so excuse my ignorance... See redacted pic. Pressing F7 (SAVE...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom