About cpm1a/syswin 3.4

burropardo

Hello everyone, i have a question about how can i make a program to turn on an electrical motor by mornings(7am) and then turn off by night (9pm) i understand that plc (cpm1a) don't have function of date and time right? what can i do !! i open to your advise

thank you in advance

best reggards

Emanuel

Last edited:
255.02 is the one second clock pulse.

You could build a minute and hour counter in your program
and use those to control the motor.

Be aware that it will be necessary to zero the system occasionally to keep it accurate.

The Omron Zen (inexpensive unit) has this capability built in.

Hope this will help.

The Zen is probably the better option have it deliver and output during the operational times then read that output with the CPM

Thanks A Lot

dear friends thank you for all your advise to me now this dream is reality jojojo great i use a plc and then with Grasslin TALENTO 371.

best reggards !!!