mA Signal Generator Device

scott_L

I'm trying to recall the name of the device used to generate mA signals during p2p analog signals checks.

Thanks,

Scott

Loop Calibrators

Yes, there are several brands of loop calibrators, also called signal generators. The Transcat Transformation is another well-known brand. Just recently, I bought a new Fluke 789 Process Meter. It has all the usual multimeter functions, plus the 4-20 mA generator. It will act as the loop source voltage, or allow using an external source. It also a 24 volt dc power supply. Price is about $650 U.S. dollars.

Similar Topics

hello everyone. So I am creating a Signal Generator that outputs a square wave. The task that needs to be done is the user should be able to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am starting into PLC's and want to buy a good fluke multimeter, something i'll have for the rest of my life and has all the functionality...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am faced with a challenge of making a plc simulator (the one that manufacturer use to present their plc's capacity to their clients). So...
Replies
Views
Need ideas to find easy way to simulate these 24VDC signals for my test bench Period of these signals can vary from 50ms up to 1sec, pulse...
Replies
Views
anyone have a parts list to build a 4-20mA signal generator? I have a 24V dc power supply rated at 2.4 amps. this will be used for testing of a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom