help me in implementing this logic.......

G
respected sir,i want ur help,,
i got 4 floor model of an elevator,,,with 4 cabinet-call push buttons on each floor,,the problem i m facing is,,,i can't make ladder(program),,,to give priority,,i.e. for example suppose the cabinet
is at 3rd floor an is now called from ground floor,,
when it is travelling towards ground floor it is again called by 3rd floor first and then 2nd floor,,,,,,
so the sequence occur like this---cabinet goes to ground floor it
stays there for 10 sec,,,,then it should move up to 3rd floor ,,,,,
stops there for 10 sec,,,,,and finally comes to 2nd floor and stops..

please help me by sending your ladder diagram which take all this conditions in mind b'coz i m just bugged off thinking about this ,
plzzz
send as soon as possible

re: elevator

Yeah, I'll spend a bunch of time (which I don't have) doing your homework for you so that you can get an A+ grade and then eventually take my job because you know how to make a elevator run and you have a degree on top of it.

Oh how I wish the "Stupid" I have written on my forehead would come off.

Ok OK I'm just teasing you.

The answer is still no.