New analog scaling

Nate W

Hello,

I am trying to scale 3 analog values with a new analog input module.

Here is the old configuration:

Modicon TSX PLC module: TSX AEZ 414

Symbol Range Scale Min Max
Fluid_lev 1-5V User 0 - 8
Pressure 1-5V User 0 - 5000
Flow 1-5V User 0 - 180

The new PLC module has an input range of 0-10V, not 1-5V. If I understand correctly the sensor will still be giving me a 1-5V signal and I still want 1V=0 and 5V=8, so 0V=something negative and 10V=something greater than 8.

How do I configure the new modules Min and Max values for 0-10V input range?

drawing attached

Thank You

Not familiar with Modicum but on other processors if you look in the programming manual for the analog module your using it should give you a range value for example if I look at the AB 1747-NI4 manual under data format 0-10 is 0-32,767 where the 0-5 is 16,383 if its the same then rescaling the dat format will be easy to calculate the new values