Asset Center Disaster Recovery Email Address

russrmartin

I am currently setting up an Asset Center system and I need to request that the email address headers created by the Disaster Recovery portion of FTAC are created as valid internet mail addresses so our mail server does not reject them. Can anyone post the exact address header as it comes from the system, such as cutting and pasting the "from" address they have recieved from such a system? I've looked all over the knowledgebase and this info is not to be found, and it is after our tech connect contract hours. I'd like to create this request today, so if anyone had this, it would be a huge help. Thanks in advance.

Russ

Here is what I get from AssetCentre. Hope I am in time to get you an answer.

snap.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, We are getting an error window whenever I opened the Factory talk asset center Application as "The Database size is critical level...
Replies
Views
Not able to go online with some older 500 series processors. I have went online with the processors in the past, something changed. I get "no...
Replies
Views
A recent post on PLCS.net reminded me that we have our PLCs on Asset Center, getting backups done periodically ... but our Devicenet, Controlnet...
Replies
Views
We just purchased Asset Center and we will be attending a class on it in early march. I was reading up on its setup and have a few questions. We...
Replies
Views
Hi all. One of our clients is having issues with asset center and rs5000. All RS projects (PLC,SLC,CLX etc) are in asset center. When performing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom