1250 panelview plus password problem

sparky64

We can't log in using our passwords, and i belive it's because someone has downloaded the .apa file which uses passwords on the laptop instead of downloading the .mer file which uses the passwords in the project file.

can anyone shed any light on this?? is there a way around this.

sorry for the lack of information but i'm not too familiar with panelview plus.

sparky

If you can get connected to the PVP, (or you can go in the Configuration mode and use a CF card to load a new application), you may try to download the right .mer file, with the setting to run application when download finish.

TransferUtil.jpg

This will run the file you can manage with your password; after that, you may change the Startup setting in Configuration mode to run the new application and also delete the wrong one.

Hope this helps,
- [font=comic sans ms,sans-serif]fuzzy logic[/font]

Last edited: