Modbus Module MVI56-DH485R

salman111a

I Have To Communicate 02nos Slc Controllers (slc 5/03)to A Control-logix Controller Using Modbus Module Mvi56-dh485 , I Have Made A Network Diagram For This Particular System Of Mine , I Am Attaching The Network Diagram , I Shall Be Very Thankful If Some One Can Verify This Network Diagram Of Mine Or If Some One Finds Any Problem With This Digram Kindly Notify Me That As Well .

Your diagram is correct. Just the cat. number for 5/03 isn't 1747-L31E but it is 1747-L531 (also E is only the series of the processor).

So, about the DH-485 connections, all is correct.
Only I don't know about the DH-485 cable, following the specifications Rockwell gives on its manual:

The suggested DH-485 communication cable is Belden #3106A or
#9842 cable. The cable is jacketed and shielded with two twisted wire
pairs and a drain wire.
One pair provides a balanced signal line, and one wire of the other
pair is used for a common reference line between all nodes on the
network. The shield reduces the effect of electrostatic noise from the
industrial environment on the network communication.

- [font=comic sans ms,sans-serif]fuzzy logic[/font]