Rob S.

I have some small devices that I would like to put UPS units
on,that are in small panels. These devices are wired direct,
so a UPS with Receps are more trouble. Have you seen any small
din rail UPS units anywhere , maybe 24 vdc, direct wired to
terminals.

Thanks, and have a good weekend.

Hello Rob;

This link will take you to a number of Siemens Sitop DC UPS units; 24 V DC input, various DC outputs. They are DIN-rail mount, control panel dedicated units.
Use the links on the part numbers to open different webpages for the different units; look at the description tabs in these pages for more information on the different units.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Thanks DChartier for the response ,

I looked at the the Siemens Sitop units. When they mean "Mains Buffering" does that mean if we lose power to a device that is drawing 6 amps, with a 3.2Ah battery module fully charged, the Sitop UPS would
last for 10 min. without incoming 24 vdc.