Fuji software

I have not used it but guess it is DOS based software. Have you tried setting it up to run in Windows 95 or 98 compatability mode?
The other issue is what com ports can it address. If you have a USB/232 converter, these things normally install themselves as com 4 or higher. You can re-allocate the com no in device manager.
If you have an internal modem, disable it. Some software gets confused and goes straight for the modem as a com port.
beerchug

Similar Topics

Hello friends. Please, can you help me on where I can buy Fuji Electric Hakko HMI and it's programming software and its data transfer cable...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a spb nw0p30, an old plc from fuji, i have just try to access from my computer but still have difficulties, from what i read from...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a small project to upgrade PLC fuji to others brand. So,I need a software FLEX-PC Programmer to upload existing programming code...
Replies
Views
hi guys, i try to google for this software (Fuji Flex PLC Programmer Software) but the result is zero. If you have this software, could you share...
Replies
Views
Dear PLC experts, Can anyone send me a copy of Fuji flex pc programmer software? Im working on an old machine with NJ-CPU-B16 FUJI PLC. Please...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom